Book a room…
- Choose your dates
- Choose number of rooms
- Choose your room type
- Fill in the number of guests
- Extra bed requirement
- Fill in your name
- Fill in your email address
- Fill in your contact number
- Press ‘Submit Booking reservation’
We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking.
A great location! Explore the city, explore Norfolk
- Two minute walk from the Railway Station
- Five minute walk from Riverside
- Ten minute walk to the city centre
- Two minute walk to taxis
- Ten minute walk to Tombland
- Ten minute walk to Carrow Road
Only two hours’ on the train from London, Norwich is a bustling city with great pubs, great restaurants, live music, a vibrant nightlife and a busy calendar of cultural festivals and events that take place all year round. As well as offering some of the best shopping in the UK – from the big names in the malls to the eclectic independents in The Lanes – Norwich provides the opportunity to explore its history, heritage and culture through its museums, Castle and the beautiful Cathedral Quarter. The famous Norwich Market is the UK’s largest Monday-to-Saturday open-air market and has been on its current site for over 900 years!
The city provides the perfect base from which to explore the Broads, the stunning North Norfolk Coastline and the Norfolk countryside with its many picturesque market towns.